Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Friday, July 23, 2010
Friday, July 02, 2010
Kewenvoyouma Law, PLLC is seeking a motivated, self-driven, and ambitious full-time associate. Kewenvoyouma law, PLLC is a small 100% Indian owned law firm providing legal services exclusively to Tribes, tribal entities, tribal agencies, and Individual Indian business owners. Our firm provides services in the area of Indian law, business transactions, economic development, finance, commercial transactions, business formations, government relations, gaming, water rights, and day-to-day general counsel services to Tribe and corporate counsel services to Indian owned businesses.
· J.D. degree from an A.B.A. accredited law school with Bar License in California and/or Arizona (or pending License)
· 0-6 Years of experience
· Demonstrated education or experience in federal Indian law
· Willing to travel
· Strong research, analytical and writing skills
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· transactional law, business law, economic development and gaming experience.
Applicants should submit the following information:
1. Cover Letter
3. Writing Sample
4. Transcripts (if graduated within 0-4 years)
5. Three references
Please submit information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Debbie Kewenvoyouma at 480-705-7550 with any questions. Experience and/or education in transactional work preferred. Native American hiring preference will be provided to qualified attorneys.